*requiem for a dream

Monday, April 10, 2006

Half empty, half full, what's your take?

Because my mind's flooded with too many HOT HOT events and thoughts that i aint sure where should i begin with, you shall bear with whatever i'm coming up with now.
Given the state i'm in now, dark rings clouding beneath the eyes, snoozing my 7am alarm every few intervals, im sure i need DIY beauty therapy like real soon!
I would gladly appreciate some decent facials, DIY fruit mask, foot scrubs and sweating out quality time out for these.

Lately,
the dropping of some occasional bombshells on me from randoms, scare the shit outta me. Okay maybe not so much of fear, just the sensational butterflies in stomach flying up 'ere.
So WHAT DO U KNOW ABT ME?

and maomao cong's chalet rocks my socks. The place is so HUGE that we can spent the time playing hide and seek if we want to. 1 room of that is equvalent or in fact bigger than 1 ENTIRE unit at downtown east. 5 rooms, 5 toilets. For that night, I get high from just the consumption of food alone, setting aside some decent amount of alcohol and of course, how could i miss out on tons of camwhoring and kopi talks?
Pictures up soon. ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:01 AM, Blogger xinzi said…

    sia la. u update leh

    LOL.

    and tt dancinginmoonlight girl tryin to harass me.

    me scared.

    LOL

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    rofl u bloody child molester! ed is a hairy bug?!

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger -=vanessa=- said…

    LOL. wad im trying to harrass u la. OH PUHLEASE. i rather harress pei yan =DDDD

    *drools*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home