*requiem for a dream

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Chink fortune-telling.

According to fortune teller, Mr ChinaMan (bogus or genuine i'm not sure) says...

in time to come, my prospective husband will be standing at height of 1.73cm and that i'll be a 'gui fu' (wealthy woman) clad in Gucci, LV, Dior and whatever spanking luxurious items, announcing my arrival in my classic business suit and stilettos that goes 'ticker-tock-ticker'
oh man, doesnt it mean edison chen doesnt stand any chance now? ;(


My chinese name characters amazingly painted with just 6 colours by him.

My 'yan' has several birds or flight creatures if you've noticed. So i'll flyyyyy~

Fly me to Venice pleasee.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger xinzi said…

    if u got the time, please help me ask the Mr Chinaman why is Jay Chou taking so long?

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger faithieee said…

    hey pei yan! get well soon.. u scared us today.. haha but thanks to you we got to leave the office early.. thanks for not puking on me hehehe

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger -=vanessa=- said…

    ur unwell???

    oh wells. whye meeting us so late................ box u ah.

    hw coe ur husband 1.73.
    aiyah. cannot be gerald lar. DARN.

    my poor fren. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. nah just joking. =D

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    where is tt paint of urs? nv show mi.. where u met tt conman? lolz..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home