*requiem for a dream

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Excuse me, Miss ;)

It must have been fate or a curse maybe?
To actually have connection problem at that veryyyy point of time, when I tried all ways and means to resume online again. To the extent of switching on my sis's laptop as well. But I just couldn't get em working.
And today, a simple normal routine touch just got everything working. How freakkyyyy~

Life's like that, i conclude.
When you try so hard to get something working, 99% of the time, it backfires. However, when certain things that dont matter much anymore, it comes to you as easy as like when you snap your fingers.
Perhaps i should really stop!!! argh.


Anyway, i found some really interesting pickup lines.

HERE.

You are a 9.999. Well, you'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me.

Please help the homeless. Take me home with you...

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Do you know karate? Cos damn it honey, your body is really kickin.

I hope you know CPR, cos you take my breath away!

Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.

Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!

Be unique and different, just say yes.

Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track.

Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!

Hey I'm looking for treasure, Can I look around your chest?

You're like a dictionary - you add meaning to my life!

Was your Father an Alien? Cos honey on planet earth there's nothing else like you!

Your eyes are bluer than the atlantic ocean and baby, I'm all lost at sea.

I'm sick. My medicine is to talk to you.

Help, somethings wrong with my eyes - I just can't take them off you.

Girl, you gotta be tired coz you been runnin through my mind all day.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home