*requiem for a dream

Friday, January 27, 2006

i whine and i am picky

I've braved the flu virus and went only for the tormenting presentation. Really one of the worse that got me stumped and suffered from ultimate nasal blockage!
Anyway i'm kinda okay now soo... i'm back in the embrace of all the pineapple tarts, pork floss rolls, baguass, chocolates and sesame mochis once again!
Yet putting all those sinful pounds is definitely not one of my objectives, more weights ahead to shed ya. Singlehood really slims you down, perhaps?

Anyway my plan is coming to an end soon, means NEW PHONE please.
HAIL~! to the the spinner fashion phone.


Problem with this is, there's simply too little memory space. I need MORE.

I need more info. on this phone. okay, I'm being fickle.
Like TOTALLY?


*You know what, i can't exactly decipher what you're trying to tell me still. It's a contradiction judging from your behaviour.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger xinzi said…

    pumpkin sees a bimbotic phone..

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    then i saw a ducky

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger -=vanessa=- said…

    anyway. my plan is coming to an end too. but i wanna get the other one.i dunno wad's the no.
    but its flat n thick one. its also this collection =D

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger xinzi said…

    aiyo.. materialistic youths.

    should banish u all to africa!!

    did u all see how africans are suffering?

    they r tryin to survive on $1 a day okay!!!

    =~~/

    please support.. http://www.makepovertyhistory.com

    HEH.

    and will u please vote for me for the ZEST Award. =D

    love u bitch.

    i wanna go ur hse bai nian/

     
  • At 1:50 AM, Blogger A said…

    http://gsmarena.com/nokia_7370-1331.php
    your lovely phone specs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home