*requiem for a dream

Monday, January 23, 2006

goodbye to my lovely lil thang.


He's one of my favourite. One cute lil fat furry monster that resembles sooo much like Batman and hence the name, has departed the world this morning leaving behind his dad and 2 half-siblings.

And i find myself getting bolder. Despite rearing pets for almost my entire lifetime, i'll freaked out whenever it comes to removing the carcass. This time I made an exception. I actually picked up the remains of my dead pet (for the FIRST TIME) to transfer it to a shoebox, with gloves definitely. It felt real stiff and hard, a big difference compared to carrying him alive.
I swear i would have retreated if it was in the past.
Perhaps i was too numbed this time. Overpowered by all assignments, tests, projects, presentations and the symtoms of sickness. I certainly don't wish to fall ill when Chinese New Year is just like around the corner. Like eewWwwwww~ hell NO!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger xinzi said…

    Xinzi sings...

    DA BEI ZHOU......

    heh heh

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger -=vanessa=- said…

    lol.. think u better go get urself a tagboard. =D

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha. wait til i have the time to do up everything once and for all. like schedule's sooo frigging packed now.

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i want my batman back.. Missed the cute lil fat piggy. Holland's so lonely without him.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger laimeng said…

    rest in peace! mr batman!

    and missy! take care!! dun let ur nose run away!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home