*requiem for a dream

Friday, January 20, 2006

jaded and liberated.

I'm leaving all the jaded memories behind, so shifting over here for a new start.
For, 'spongebobo-squarepanties' was something i created in relation to both of us.
and all the nicknames we both gave for each other might soon be forgotten, say in a few months time?

The 19th passed in a breeze. Not that difficult actually.
I only hope as time past, when we look back at all the pictures of you and i, we'll still be able to recall all the bittersweet times. Like what i've said before, i'll always keep ya at a special spot in my heart. Friends we will be, and always be. So if you ever need someone to be around to share your joys and sorrows, i promise i will be there for you.
Some say i'm silly and all, but it's just some unexplainable kind of power call 'Love'.
I heard this several times, 'love is about letting the person go and seeking what he wants, and if he comes back to you, he will be yours', now i would have to agree to that.
Nevertheless i wish you all the best.
Value your life cuz your wonderful parents gave them to you.
Value your health cuz nobody's gona nag at you anymore.
I know i will go on and on if i were to ever say my piece but in short,

Thank you for the wonderful times you've given me. The things you taught me, influenced me, learnt together, all the first time we shared and even the petty quarrels we had that made me stronger and learn, will all be deeply etched in my mind.

And on a totally irrelevant note, i think 'Memoirs of a geisha' is splendid!
Like geisha says: 'let's play truth and lies, do you guys know the rules?'
american says: 'oh, i play it back home, it's called 'marriage'.
get the drift?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger xinzi said…

    chu-th love will be when u let him go and in e end he comes back.

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger laimeng said…

    heh.

    welcome to single-hood.

    love ya

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you, for loving me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home