*requiem for a dream

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Day 1 of a budgeted labour

ARGH. Bloody blogger's having problem and this is the 3rd time i've been typing this entry since 6474849495405050505 seconds ago -_-

I feel the fatigue kicking in.

All the digits and figures are making me all dizzy. For they're my soon-to-be 'best friend' for the next few weeks. Aint exactly excited for work at all. When all the blue slip posted by NP listed was, 'xxxxxx organisation'. I see myself constraint 9hrs in a container with limited walking space doing routine chores like filing tons of pile up documents, pouring coffee and typing away til my eyesight deterioates. Tell me how challenging can it sound?

But fortunately, underlying that ali-kookoo company name is actually 'Prudential'. A glimpse of light at least.
The day was sheer slacking and boredom and i had to try very hard to keep my eyes WIDE open and yawn with my mouth close to give that 'i-am-very-attentive' look. Just 2 hrs of lecture in school, i had enough of that already. So imagine when i had to endure 9hrs of multiple 'power phrases' lectures cum a wee-bit of telemarketing role-play. But i must say the break duration was absolute generousity. 2hr45min with complementary lunch and drinks.

And now, my fingers further add importance and value to my personal assets. They're like my personal 'identification keys' to open the door to the office every now and then. How cool~ Okayyy, maybe i'm getting a little overwhelmed by the novelty.

Before i forget, i have to announce 'The long disappearance of MacDonald's all-time favourite MILKSHAKE has resurfaced!' and i got a chocolate one immediately ;)



5 Comments:

  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger xinzi said…

    hee. nice collage. but the girl bathin behind, is kinda.

    kinda.

    kinda.

    WADD haha

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    watch for the knife that's stuck out behind! (keypoint)

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger xinzi said…

    heh orhhhh. no wonder. =p

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger laimeng said…

    hahah!! TELEMARKETING!

    my oH-so-loved job.

    LOL

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger xinzi said…

    hie meng meng.. wo xiang ni..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home