*requiem for a dream

Friday, March 24, 2006

i'm acidic.

Great. I didn't know that persistent gastric pain can eventually lead to PUKING.

And i did that RIGHT in front of my boss while we were supposingly having our coffee break in this dessert shop. My outlet for my little pool of semi digested 'wanton mee cum ice-chocolate' was... a little dessert bowl. haha. yuck.

Thanks to me, we're granted early release with claimable cabfare as well
Before you think my churning stomach begets a blessing in disguise, no it isn't.
I have to reluctantly forgo my planned gaigai! cuz i'm simply too nuaaa to be out :(

5 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    stop skipping ur meals, workaholic~!! pls tk care of urself when im away these few days.
    dun say i nv read ur blog ar.. haha

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger xinzi said…

    u farking take care of urself, okay!

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lovely:
    EeeeW~.
    Lovely's my name lahh..
    Ms Poser-sis!
    buy something back for ME!


    Insane ka zhua xinzi:
    the reason whyee im turning PALE is because...
    i'mmissing you far tooo much.
    no one else to put the radiance of love on my pale face ;)
    *NOW CHOKE ON THAT NAUSEATING STATEMENT

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger xinzi said…

    wah that's sick.

    u manage to make me puke..

    haha

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger -=vanessa=- said…

    hur hur hur. tt's sweet. ergh. i owe u money. =D.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home