*requiem for a dream

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

the chicken run episode

This on-going 2 weeks are gona be the most homely part of my teenage life.
I'm home like for 24 hrs straightttt...

My daily diet consist of healthy food like congee, fish and more fish, plain bread and this sickening herbal tea called 'leng yong'. Some colourless liquid that looks innocently like plain water but taste like stale shiat. Dont ever try that!

And the best part is i have 3 besties whom stick with me thru it, they are Lappy Tang, Tv Tang and Beddy Tang. Channel 5,8,10,11,20 and 55 has faithfully been feeding my soul. 55 is darn addictive. i cant believe im saying this. like a tv-maniac. I wana be in the theatres watching 'Pirates 2' instead lah.

My bedtime's real screwed up cause i'm sleeping the day off and actively awake by night time but i can easily sleep off again if not for some project rush.


call me a hedonist but i seek temporary pleasure from this peegture ( :


On a serious note, the date's approaching. I have no idea if i should publish that lengthy thang i've wrote in a haste.

sign off: PWAH~

2 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Renavatio said…

    u can always spend ur 24 hrs learning photoshop decorating ur pinky blog. (^0^)

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger laimeng said…

    HAHH! when u come back on the 24th, we go eat mac-nuggets Okay?! =D

    anyway!! channel 55 shows are darn nice lah! I'm permanently placing my laptop in the living room with my eyes fixed on the TV. AHAHAH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home