*requiem for a dream

Saturday, June 17, 2006

H.I.M

I met up with M after years unexpectedly.
Those eyes of his still exude killer waves which i always try avoiding looking into.
Too serious, too mysterious. I cant fathom a single thought.
He havent really change much except that he grew a lil more mature, much more like a man.
I stumbled upon the major differences - the habits adopted and dropped.

And for now, the big word FRIENDS and nothing more comes into the picture.
It feels better this way.

End Note: I officially sat through my 1st formal interview at ochard hotel. Went pretty fine i guess. In fact, i think i talked alot more than usual to strangers sometimes. weird. and i still cant decide if getting shortlisted is or not a blessing for me, i'll leave it to fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home