*requiem for a dream

Thursday, July 13, 2006

awwww~ rotten piece of SHIAT

If there's one thing i ever regret in my life, it would be...

NOT GETTING MYSELF VACCINATED FOR CHICKEN POX.

hell, im suffering like some red polka dalmatian dog with no one to shower me with endless love except someone i've known for a long time.
My ahma !!! I used to be under her tender loving care. From minor illness to major ones, she's always been the one who provided me with 100% attention and utmost care. But her getting on with age, and me getting on with my life, im no longer protected under her wings all the time. Still i receive her calls everyday since the day she learnt about my pox, telling me the Dos and Donts.
All in all,

I MISS my AHMA lah

and when
MC = excuse for not going to sch but NOT doing projects

this is gona mark a dreadful experience in my life.
i wana be done and over with waking up just to pop that HUMONGOUS pill every 4 hrs.
sleep off with that drowsiness no more.
and all the poxs, pleasee go away~ dont ever leave scars on me !

5 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha..someone down with chicky pox~
    isnt it fun?

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who are u ?

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dope!
    It's me!!

    maybe this would refresh your memory..
    http://spongebobflirtypants.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger laimeng said…

    BABE!

    ur atm test is gg to be alright cos i overheard kenneth tham and mrs chew talking abt it and they say u are gg to do the same paper as us!! =D

    tink u will do it on 4 Aug!! Study hard loh! actually its damn easy lah! HAHAH!

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello all

    Finally you can sell your used and new products FREE on the new advance http://www.BuySellDirect.net


    http://www.BuySellDirect.net 100% free service is all you need to make money on the internet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home