*requiem for a dream

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

RAMBLE MAMA MIA~

Good news and Bad news for me.
But the bad ones hitted me quite badly, like a bird with broken wings, wretched physique and mentality. Im gona rambleeeeeee my way thru this convenient venting outlet of mine.


***Just like my very 1st impression, i thought i was gona start off this IAP beautifully as this place.

With prettyy red mooncake boxes

But god knows, it was heaven brought to hell barely after laying my foot on that magnificient restaurant for minutes.

Now, see the BIG diff in the environment.

I was waiting bloody long for my so-called supervisor or 'buddy' im gona stick with for some real hell period of time. He toook even much longer than i did to the restroom. He 'lao sai' issit? this phrase ran through my mind. Worse, i felt a lil uncomfortable with him. Girls issue, if u know what i meant... hope im just a lil over sensitive.

My shelter of refuge while waiting - The locker room

The routes within the hotel for backstage staffs are seriously like a maze. I got LOST. Couldnt find my way out a couple of times.

Did self introduction and shook hands like 137378483times today. Judging from today's interaction, the people still seem rather nice. I hope im not wrong. So far, the aunties on part-time shifst are the best and nicest!And oh, an idian boy too.

This picture was taken at 8pm. MADness. I think im gona stick with being a taitai.

ya... if you noticed, my only consolation is the change of my top uniform piece. BYE to cheena ang pao suit for a teeny miny while.

But my feets still hurts like as if an amputation's left half done.

I was looking forward to a better day but the amazing working hours just shocked half the wits of mine.

Im glad i enjoyed myself thoroughly before this shit man.

***Dialling SOS.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:24 AM, Blogger xinzi said…

    u will survive. =D

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger - said…

    i got lost in the hotel too!
    gosh, we've got no sense of direction. or rather the hotel is too big!!
    OHWELLS

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger laimeng said…

    hahah!!!

    dun worry. back of the house is ALWAYS like a maze!

    take a pic of ur buddy! AHAHAHAH!!!

    i WAN TO SEE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home