*requiem for a dream

Friday, September 08, 2006

mooncakes- my nightmare

It's only my 3rd day, and they 'promoted' me to be the supervisor! how nice? my foot!
Im the overall SAIKANGs in charge for the entire day to whatever my hum sup ( which means pervertic in cantonese) supervisor does usually.
And im all wounded all over since im considered performing a man's hectic chore.

But when i have frens like darling xinxin who travels all the way to the hotel, waited til i knock off and even bought me some herbal tea, listens to my rants... you'll realise life's not so bad afterall.
thanks babeh~ u know i heart you deep deep <3

aza, fel, isk and guys... i'll try to make it for the next outing okayy? thats if provided im not dead.

***The early bird special ends 8sept. 20% off
4 flavours- Crunchi Chocolate Pearl, Rum&Raisin, Champagne Truffle and Baileys
oh.. i like the champagne and chocolate pearl ones =)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger xinzi said…

    heh i heart u deep deep also. as deep as the ocean ok. haha.

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger -=vanessa=- said…

    LOL. i heart u deep deep too. but u heart the mumbai ppl deeper. u broke my heart.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home