*requiem for a dream

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Flowers extravaganza

My room reeks of pollen smell.
The pile lying there still.
And here comes the bunch of yellow chrysanthemums from my darling girlies.



Yellow Flower Power. They got me all the yellow flowers...
THANKS van & 100th lover.
A tribute to the yellow girliesss... it's funny how 2 yrs odd just passed and the bond just built up unknowingly like how the hydrogen and oxygen molecules come together to form H2O.

100th lover: very firm and rational person. Always helping me out with my unfinished last min tasks. Her affairs of heart is still hard to fathom. Im always hoping to see her get attach i duno whyee? haha. with MR ******

bigprawnny Dacia darling: Through the farts & burps days...ups&downs. MY other half! im glad the separation of class didnt quite drift us apart. I just wana let u know whatever 'dumb' decisions u made, i'll always be there rain or shine.

ji liap, evil twin: The one who i used to borrow IC from. Haha. cuz of some striking resemblance as claimed by 3636373828 ppl. My 1st buddy ever since the orientation period. Neat & sweet. And finally i see her hand in hand with somebody! All the best!

Van, 24/7 gf: I believed things doesnt seem to good for u nowadays, but do stay optimistic! we're always here for you!!! do not EVER go back to those silly acts days if u know what im referring to. Straightforward as you are but i know u mean no harm in your words. My hyperactive gf who takes those dreadful veggies for me

Wanjing: Her infamous headshake tt left a deep impression in yr 1. With the hardesttt eyelids to draw (but hey i did it). And her pet tortise is her life baby! Responsible and always punctual. No more jurong bus rides together now. haha.

Ali: Abusive gf? haha. mayb no. Ya, as usual her favourites are like PINK and Butterflies. I wonder if she's ever gona change her taste in 10yrs time. Oh and dress sense improved alot!

***ME: Been to heaven, been to hell. But im all good now, better than i was before. Every ending is a new beginning! Some experiences made me see things in a different light. And im still sticking to my motto: 'No regrets in life' so seize the day! These days, I do whatever floats my boat.


The classique 1980s babies shot.

It's been arranged according to height! DAMN! i need to grow vertically instead of horizontally!

-out for some gallivanting

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    big prawn hearts u lots also.

    i don't make dumb decisions lah. just irrational. =p

    -xinzi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home